Micro-fabrication operations manager
At INBRAIN Neuroelectronics we're looking for a Micro-fabrication operations manager to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
INBRAIN Neuroelectronics is seeking a head of operations & manufacturing with expertise in general operations management, cleanroom micro-nanofabrication, thin-film processes, and device microfabrication.
The head of operations & manufacturing is responsible for the long-term and day-to-day production of INBRAIN’s thin film based medical devices, manages the INBRAIN manufacturing team and the suppliers, and assembly activities.
More specifically, in this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
1) Lead the manufacturing process of INBRAIN’s thin film medical devices.;
2) Lead the manufacturing team of operators, technicians, and engineers.;
3) Manage & report production KPIs.;
4) Coordination and planning of production with Development, Marketing & Sales.;
5) Responsible for timely delivery of products to internal and external customers.;
6) Daily operational management of the manufacturing of thin-film based medical devices, using micro- and nanofabrication in cleanrooms.;
7) Daily operational management of graphene production.;
8) Support the strategic allocation of manufacturing capacity and balance between outsourcing locations.;
9) Contract management.;
10) Manage production documentation, work instructions and training of production personnel.;
11) Manage engineering change control together with Engineering & Quality.;
12) Ensure overall compliance of the manufacturing processes to the ISO13485.;
13) Coordinate and plan product development batches.;
14) Manage the inflow of research and/or development results into the industrial manufacturing environment.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1) Experience with cleanroom production; in-depth experience with clean room production processes & operational management.;
2) Knowledge of micro and nanofabrication processes such as: thin film deposition, photolithography, reactive ion & wet etching techniques, bonding & assembly techniques, materials, mechanical and electrical test, and measurement.;
3) Experience in quality control for medical devices will be specially valued. ISO9001 knowledge is required.;
4) A technical degree in physics, chemistry, materials science, electronics, or equivalent discipline is required.;
5) People management skills to manage the manufacturing team, to communicate and align with other teams in INBRAIN, and to align with partners/suppliers.;
6) Fluency in English required (English is company language). Fluency in Spanish is a plus.;
Do you want to join our team as our new Micro-fabrication operations manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!