Intellectual Property (IP) Management Assistant
At INBRAIN Neuroelectronics we're looking for a Intellectual Property (IP) Management Assistant to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Intellectual Property Management Assistant, you are responsible for organizing our internal Intellectual Property (IP) creation process, in particular the coordination, communication, and documentation around the inventions and patents.
You will support the Intellectual Property Manager by collecting and screening various publication, patent, and company alerts in the field, summarizing them, and disseminating relevant information within the company.
You will communicate with our external IP law firm and licensing partners to coordinate documentation and other IP-related activities. You will contribute to monitor patents, scientific literature, and technology information about neurostimulation implants. You will work in our start-up environment to keep staff up to date with competitive developments in this very dynamic field.
1) A Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Medical Technology or equivalent.;
2) Experience or affinity with European, USA, and International Patent filing processes, information alerts, publication search, and other technology intelligence.;
3) You like to organize information in an efficient, clear way, you meet deadlines and communicate clearly in written and oral form.;
4) A well-structured way of working, familiarity with legal documentation and processes, ease at writing summaries and communicating conclusions.;
5) A synthetic but thorough thinking attitude, identifying areas of potential innovation and competitive threats and opportunities.;
6) A high energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a start-up company.;
7) Fluent in English (company language); mastering of Spanish language is highly appreciated.
1) This is a part time job (10hs/week approx.);
2) Can be homebased, ideally from Barcelona, but we are open to consider other locations within Europe.
Do you want to join our team as our new Intellectual Property (IP) Management Assistant? Then we'd love to hear about you!